Weather Futures Markets Quotes Portfolio Headline News Market News Farm Life AgBizDir.com DTN Renewable Fuels Crops
 

ATTENTION
A new sign-up period has started for INTL FCSone's Merchant Plus Grain pools. The 3 links below include information about the sign-up window, pricing periods for both corn and soybeans, program costs, last year's performance vs. competitors and historical charts on both corn and soybeans. I would recommend enrolling in this program it is a great way to have bushels in place pricing for New Crop 19. Even if you put 10% of your anticipated production in this program that still leaves you bushels to sell next summer or do nothing on the other 90% and see what the market is next year at this time. There are opportunites to make sales through out the year the problem is alot of producers do not pull the trigger, let FCStone help you be proactive marketers rather than reactive.
If you have questions or want to enroll contact Doug.
 

Doug Schurr

 

 

 

 

PHONE #

Craig # 712-562-6544
Ireton# 712-278-2031
Toll #   800-383 8816
Fax #   712-562-6545
Doug's Cell # 712-541-7345
E-MAIL:


    Connie-   cdeboom@craigcoop.com

    Doug ---dschurr@craigcoop.com

    Steve---smchale@craigcoop.com

   
    Feed Orders - craigfeedorders@gmail.com


DTN Blogs & Forums

DTN/PF Renewable Fuels
Latest DTN/PF Renewable Fuels News
Friday, September 28, 2018 2:07PM CDT
President Donald Trump expected to make an announcement on E15 during a trip to Council Bluffs, Iowa, on Oct. 9.

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 6:28PM CDT

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 11:31AM CDT


Calendar
< October 2018 >
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31      
 

WHAT'S NEW!!!!!



UPDATE!!!!!

 




 

DTN Ag Headline News
E15 Rule Expected in February
US Wants Aggressive Trade Talks
Global Food Gap Growing
Why Beans Break
Organic Acreage Trends
Rising Corn Prices Hurt Ethanol Profits
WOTUS Merits Argued in Georgia Court
Wheat Grazing Considerations
Cash Market Moves

Quotes

DTN Ag Headline News
E15 Rule Expected in February
US Wants Aggressive Trade Talks
Global Food Gap Growing
Why Beans Break
Organic Acreage Trends
Rising Corn Prices Hurt Ethanol Profits
WOTUS Merits Argued in Georgia Court
Wheat Grazing Considerations
Cash Market Moves

DTN Market News
Rain and Snow Shattering Farmers' Hopes for Decent Soybean Crop
DTN Early Word Grains 10/18 06:03
DTN Midday Grain Comments 10/18 10:54
DTN Closing Grain Comments 10/17 13:51
DTN Cattle Prices/Trends 10/18 11:40
DTN Early Word Opening Livestock 10/18 05:55
DTN Midday Livestock Comments 10/18 12:08
DTN Closing Livestock Comment 10/17 17:11
DTN Chart Technical Points 10/17 16:30
US Direct Feeder Pigs 07/26

Local Radar
Le Mars, IA
Chg Zip Code: 
 
Radar
View complete Local Weather

Welcome
get your acct info here: 

 


 
 
Copyright DTN. All rights reserved. Disclaimer.
Powered By DTN